Dave is self-represented so feel free to contact him directly for bookings:
You can also reach through Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter by clicking on the icons at the top right of this page.
Dave’s pricing for college and university programs uses his Affordable Pricing Model and is based on time and length of program:
- Up to 2 hours: $2,500 + lodging (great for keynotes + 2 breakouts, or 2 straight hours of training)
- Up to 4 hours: $3,250 + lodging (considered to be a half-day, this is actual training time – lunch/dinner breaks do not count in the time!)
- Up to 8 hours: $3,750 + lodging (considered to be a full-day, this is actual training time – lunch/dinner breaks do not count in the time!)
- Two days: $5,500 + lodging
All rates are inclusive of travel, excluding lodging (lodging buy-out is $150 per night)
- For keynotes and/or events of an hour or less, contact Dave for a custom quote since Dave includes his travel expenses in his pricing
- Dave is available for booking 7 days per week
- Ask about spreading pricing across multiple campuses of a single college or university
- Discounts for same day programs for separate colleges and universities (i.e., two nearby schools on the same day)
- 10% discount for APCA and ASGA member schools!
- 20% backyard discount for Georgia schools with no lodging cost! (Not to be combined with other discounts)